Fishman on Deck

A victorian domain for the civilized introduction and discussion of pertinent topics of interest.
(Tweed jackets, smoking hats, pipe tobacco a glass of brandy and good conversation are pre-requisite)
Fishman (Council)

Fishman on Deck

Post by Fishman (Council) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello all,

I am super excited about this forum. I don't like Farce Book or Twits Are and so have been a bit of a social exile, living in the cave at the back of the lovely little village Anton so caringly crafted for us cavemen. The Shaman has finally summoned an alternative reality where I can join in the shenanigans.

I have been an avid modeller and collector of plastic, metal and resin for over 40 years, beginning with 1/72 scale planes and small ships and stuff, I discovered wargaming, as did many others, through WHFB and Rogue Trader (remember smelly primer and paint that carried the warning not to eat it because it contained enough lead to make Roman plumbing seem comparatively safe?). Whilst I thoroughly enjoy all tabletop wargaming, I have always enjoyed skirmish style games more than massed battles, and CMvW brings a unique range of awesome models to the table, how could I resist.

I am also a keen angler and aquarist, keeping and breeding many varieties of ornamental fish over the years, and working in the maintenance and installation industry for most of my adult life. Hence the name, it is what my clients call me.

Look forward to getting to know everyone before lead poisoning catches up with me.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Fishman on Deck

Post by admin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:15 am

Hahahaaa Fishman
Welcome aboard brother!!!! glad to finally have you within reach.
Awesome backstory... and I emailed you the password :)

Cheers mate
Anton

admin
Site Admin

Re: Fishman on Deck

Post by admin » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Happy Birthday by the way Andy
From New Zealand!